Whitepages.com is a privately held company and we are not affiliated with any telephone companies. We collect information from a variety of sources, match it for accuracy, and compile it to review at your convenience.
Information for our database comes from:
- Publicly Available Information Sources: This is information that’s available to the public. It includes addresses, street names, cities, states and ZIP codes. Other examples of publicly available information include published phone directories and information published on the internet, such as publicly available social network profiles.
- Third-Party Data Suppliers: Information from third-party data suppliers originates from a variety of sources. It may include publicly available information, such as phone directories, as well as information from other sources. These can include details submitted as part of contests, sweepstakes, subscriptions, and similar offers.
If profile information is not on Whitepages, it is either unavailable or has been removed from our websites.
How does Whitepages use customer information?
Any contact information submitted to Whitepages as part of becoming a Whitepages Premium customer or contacting our Customer Care Team, such as a name or email address, will be kept confidential.
- This information will not be added to the Whitepages contact information database.
- It will not be sold to any third parties.
- We will only send emails as part of resolving customer support requests, notifying customers of account updates, or notifying customers of Whitepages promotional offers.
- Whitepages Premium customers may opt-out of notifications of promotional offers by clicking "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email.