- Will stop any future membership fees
- Will NOT discontinue the access to the membership benefits you have already paid for
To cancel the auto-renewal of your Premium Membership, please follow these instructions:
- Visit Whitepages.com and sign into your account using the email address and password registered to your Whitepages account.
- In the top right corner click your name if you're on a desktop or menu if you're on a mobile device, and select Account to be taken to your Account Dashboard.
- From your account dashboard, expand the Menu and select Account Settings. For desktop users, you'll find the Account Settings option on the left side of your dashboard.
- You'll be able to see your membership details, such as your remaining lookups, remaining background report credits, and next payment. To cancel, just click Cancel Auto-Renew.
You will receive an email confirmation after cancellation.
Please note: cancelling will not delete or permanently close an account. If you need Whitepages Premium services again in the future, you have the ability to reactivate after logging in.
If you do not receive a cancellation confirmation email or encounter any difficulty cancelling, please contact us by submitting a request.
Article is closed for comments.