Each of the different Whitepages Premium membership plans come with a specific amount of contact data lookups. To give you more control on how you research, we want to explain when a contact lookup is used:
A contact lookup is used when you...
- select a name from a search results page and click on Details.
- perform a search that returns a specific contact listing. This usually happens when doing reverse phone and reverse email searches.
- click on a link on a listing that shows the contact lookup icon.
A lookup is NOT used when you...
- open a listing that you have already viewed. Once you have spent a lookup on a person, phone, or email listing, you can continue to access that page without using additional lookups as long as you have an active Whitepages Premium membership.
- do a search that returns a list of search results does not count as a listing. This usually happens on person searches, but can happen on reverse address searches for addresses that have multiple units, like an apartment building.
- purchase a SmartCheck background report.