If you experienced a failed payment on Whitepages.com, you may have seen an error on the site.
There are multiple reasons why a card transaction may decline. The following are some common reasons:
- Insufficient funds; please contact your bank to ensure funds are available.
- Incorrect card information was entered. Please double check that the card number, expiration date and CSV are accurate.
- Recent reports of fraudulent purchases are associated with the payment method
- Your bank has issued you a new card
- There are restrictions on the card you're attempting to use such as HSA, EBT, or Gift card/Pre-paid, etc.
Contacting your bank would be your best option to ensure the account is in proper standing; if you have any further questions please contact our support team using the Submit a Request form.