To remove your profile on Whitepages and free associated sites:
- Go to Whitepages using your computer and click on "More" and then "Remove From Directory" located in the footer. (Click Here To Do This Now)
If you already have an account, please log in and skip to Step 4.
- To create an account, you need to provide a valid email address.
- We’ll send you an email with a link to verify your email address. Click the “Verify my email” link provided.
- Once you verify your email, you will then be taken to the "Opt-out of Whitepages" screen where you copy and paste the URL to the exact listing you wish to have removed.
Each page has its own unique web address (URL). This is how your computer locates the web page that you are trying to access. To find the URL, go to the top of your browser and use the “People” search function for your name and click on your listing. Copy that line and paste it in the removal field.
An example of a valid URL is: http://www.whitepages.com/name/John-Doe/Seattle-WA/6u3wkef.
5. Once you paste the URL into the field, you will need to verify that the listing you wish to remove is the one being displayed by clicking on "Remove this info from Whitepages".
6. You will need to verify with a phone number in order to remove the information. This can be the number listed on the profile or, if you no longer have access to that phone number, or no number is listed, you can enter in a phone number for verification only. This information will not be added to any listing and is only used for verification purposes.
7. You will receive a call once you click "Call now to Verify" which will give you the option to either remove (Press 1) or cancel the removal request (Press 2).
Once you follow the steps, the listing is removed from Whitepages.com
- Why do I need to create an account to remove my profile?
It is important to create an account before suppressing profile details because it helps us ensure accuracy and prevent fraudulent changes to Whitepages information.
- Can I remove my Whitepages Premium profile with the process above
No. Whitepages Premium is a completely different service and the process above will not work for Whitepages Premium URLs. The Whitepages Premium Profile Removal process can be found in their Help Center and following the steps under the "How Do I Remove My Information From Whitepages Premium" section (Click Here To Do This Now).