If you receive an error message stating that your email address is invalid, you may have used a different email address or haven’t yet created an account.
If you receive an error saying that your email address is invalid, you can log into your existing account by creating a new password using the following instructions:
- Go to Whitepages.com
- Click on "More" in the bottom right of the page
- Click the “Log in”
- Next to “Forgot your password?” click “Reset it”
- Enter the email address for your account and click “Reset Password”
- We will send an email to the address provided with a link to a page where you can reset your password
- Enter your new password and click “Change”
If you are unable to successfully change your password via this process, you will need to delete the cookies from your web browser and try again.
Keep in mind, this is specifically for addressing requests to make an account to remove information from the public listing. If you are a Whitepages Premium member and you’re looking to access your more in-depth reports, please use this URL: https://premium.whitepages.com/home/