The Recent Lookups section of your account dashboard is there to help you reference listings you've previously lookups up or keep track of how your contact lookups were used. You can also delete individual lookups by following these steps:
- After logging into your Whitepages Premium account, go to your Dashboard and click on Search History.
- Click Edit in the top right corner.
- You will then see little trash cans pop up next to each lookup. To delete individual lookups lookup, click on the corresponding trash can.
That's all there is to it. There are a few points about deleting entries from your lookup history that we would like to make you aware of:
- Deleting lookups from your history will not add available lookups to your account.
- After deleting a lookup from your history, you will still be able to view that listing again in the future without using one of your monthly lookups.
- If you delete a lookup from your history and view that page again in the future, it will not show up in your Recent Lookups.