SmartCheck report credits can be purchased with or without an active Whitepages Premium membership. These credits will expire 30 days after purchase, so we'd like to make sure you know how to use them.This article will walk you through redeeming these credits for a background report so you can get the information you're looking for.
- Visit Whitepages Premium and sign into your account.
- On your dashboard, you can see how many report credits you have available in the bottom right corner.
- Perform a search for the person that you want to know more about. Once you've located their listing from the search results, click on Details.
- If you don't have an active membership, a window will pop up asking if you'd like to use your report credit. If you'd like to proceed, click Unlock Full Report.
If you do have an active membership, after clicking on Details, you will be taken to the listing itself containing contact information. From there, you can click Unlock background report.
- After unlocking report, you'll be taken directly to your newly unlocked SmartCheck report.