Credits can be purchased with or without an active Whitepages Premium membership. They will expire 30 days after purchase, so we'd like to make sure you know how to use them. This article will walk you through redeeming these credits for a background report so you can get the information you're looking for.
- Visit Whitepages.com and sign in to your account.
- Open the Background Reports section.
- Here you will see how many background report credits you have left.
- Once you've confirmed that you have background report credits available, next you'll want to perform a search for the person that you want to know more about. Once you've located their listing from the search results, click on View Details.
- If you don't have an active membership, a window will pop up asking if you'd like to use your report credit. If you'd like to proceed, click Unlock Background Report.
- If you have background report credits available, you'll be asked if you want to use one to unlock your chosen report.
- After unlocking the report, you'll be taken directly to your newly unlocked background report. Background reports will continue to be available to you for one full year, and any new information we receive for that listing during that time will be added to the report at no additional cost to you.