If you have recently changed your password to a strong, unique password then no additional action is required. Strong passwords should consist of at least 8 characters, a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols and should not contain any of your personal information, such as your birthday or name.
Articles in this section
- How do I recover my login info?
- What is the Save and Export feature?
- Speed Search FAQ
- How do I cancel my membership?
- How do I view a purchased Background Report?
- How do I change my membership plan?
- How do I change my payment method?
- How do I use my background report credits?
- How to delete a saved contact
- How do I delete items from my lookup history?