Our new Save & Export feature will make it easy to search, save and export the most up-to-date customer contact information into a CSV file to help streamline your customer outreach.
To try out the feature, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Whitepages.com and log in to your account.
2. After performing a person search and going to view details, you will be able to Save Contact
3. Your saved contact will now appear in the My Contacts section of your dashboard which is accessible through the My Contacts icon next to the Menu (on Mobile) or in your account in the top right corner of the screen (on Desktop)
4. To export (only available from Desktop), select the specific contact from My Contacts and click Export.
5. Contacts will be exported and downloaded to your computer as a .CSV file.
What fields will be included in the exported CSV file?
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Primary Home Phone
- Primary Cell Phone
- Past Landlines
- Past Cell Phones
- Current Residential Address
- Past Addresses
The user can export a single contact, all contacts at once or select multiple contacts to export.
Will there be a export all option or is it required of the customer to manually select each contact they wish to export?
Please sign in to leave a comment.