- Go to Whitepages.com and log into your account.
- Open the menu in the top right corner and select Account to be taken to your Account Dashboard.
- If you're on desktop, locate the Account Settings on the left side. If you're on Mobile, select Menu in the top right corner, and then select Account Settings.
- Scroll down to the Billing section and select Update Payment Method.
At this point, you will be able to add your new method of payment. This will not charge until the start of the new billing period or background report purchase. You'll also find your billing history on this page.
We only accept credit cards from these providers: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
How do I change my billing date?
- Monthly memberships that will automatically bill every 30 days
- Annual memberships that will automatically bill every 365 days
Membership payments will automatically renew at the same price and term originally specified until you decide to change your membership.
If you order a Background Report, either individually or as a bundle, you will be charged immediately. Afterward, you will have 30 days to redeem that credit.
What else should I know about the payment system?
All charges from Whitepages Premium will appear on your credit card statement as "WHITEPAGES INC", along with a toll-free customer phone number for questions and support.
Article is closed for comments.