- Login to your Whitepages Premium Account, and from the dashboard, click on Account Settings on the menu.
- From this screen, click on Payment.
- Click on Change Payment Method.
At this point, you will be able to add your new method of payment. This will not charge until the start of the new billing period.
We only accept credit cards from these providers: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Additionally, we accept payments from PayPal.
How do I change my billing date?
- Monthly memberships that will automatically bill every 30 days
- Annual memberships that will automatically bill every 365 days
Membership payments will automatically renew at the same price and term originally specified until you decide to change your membership.
If you order a Background Report, either individually or as a bundle, you will be charged immediately. Afterwards, you will have 30 days to redeem that credit.
What else should I know about the payment system?
All charges from Whitepages Premium will appear on your credit card statement as "WHITEPAGES INC", along with a toll-free customer phone number for questions and support.
You may see a $1 pending charge on your online statements. This is a temporary 'funds held' item, and it is a fairly common step in online payment authorizations. If you see this last longer than 72 hours, and it does not appear to be the 1$ trial cost, please [submit a request] to the Customer Care team.